“ Christ’s Ambassadors”
The Redeemed Christian Bible College (RCBC) was established in September 1980 by the RCCG General Overseer, Pastor E A Adeboye.
The goal of the college is to provide quality Christian education to born-again Christians to enable them;
• Study the promises of the Old Testament and their fulfillment in Jesus Christ in the New Testament. RCBC students graduate with a clear understanding of the Biblical view of man as created in the image of God.
• Boldly live out Jesus Christ’s messages in all they say and do.
• Be effective Christ’s Ambassadors who will win souls and populate God’s Kingdom.
The primary curriculum of the College is the Bible - the Word of God. The curriculum is designed to produce mature Christians who are knowledgeable, fully equipped, and committed to taking the good news of Christ to all men.
RCBC strives to equip committed born-again Christians to be used of God to bring about spiritual rebirth and social transformation within their spheres of influence by;
1. Providing broad-based theological ministerial and leadership training;
2. Training influential Christian leaders on the deeper things of God to enable them serve effectively in ministry, and in their professions;
3. Equipping Christian brethren for mission work;
4. Building Christian leaders who can suitably occupy the pulpit and influence their world beyond the pulpit.
The College is committed to developing students with a wholesome persona characterized by poise and confidence, who are disciplined, cooperative team players, loyal and submissive to superiors, and who will graciously preside over those serving under them.
COURSE DURATION: 1YEAR DIPLOMA IN THEOLOGY
Basic Doctrines/History of the Early Church
Bible Survey (1&2) Biblical Hermeneutics/Homiletics
Pastoral Theology/Biblical Counseling/Demonology
Church management/Administration/The Science and Art of Church of Politics
Conflict Management/Introduction to Legal Studies
Born again Christian
Committed to the work of Ministry or Church based organization
K.C.S.E mean grade C- or equivalent qualification
Certificate in Theology